Achieving high consumer confidence in the company's products.
Basic principles of achieving the goal
- Quality assurance at all stages of production, including strict compliance With the rules of organization of production and quality control of medicines (GMP), as well as technological discipline;
- Production of products that meet the requirements of regulatory documents and industry standards;
- Compliance of products with modern achievements of pharmacology;
- Ensuring the safety, effectiveness and stability of manufactured finished medicines, forming a positive attitude to the quality of the company's products among consumers;
- Understanding each employee responsibility for the production of medicinal products of the required quality.
Main tasks to be solved
- Ensuring the functioning and improvement of the quality system;
- Implementation of the declared principles of this quality policy;
- Systematic training of production personnel in order to maintain a high level of professional knowledge and skills necessary for modern high-tech pharmaceutical production.